Thursday, December 31, 2009

Kendall 6 months old...Kenzie almost 3 WOW!!









































































































































I am just amazed by how time just flies..It seems like we are always looking forward to something that we forget the " now"...I am going to start enjoying everything right before me at this moment. I am so blessed and thankful for all the many blessings this year has brought. I am so thankful for my wonderful loving and caring family. Happy New Year and here are some pictures from Christmas and then some.

1 comment:

  1. looks like you all had a great christmas! you and your family are soooo beautiful. kenzie & kendall are growing up so fast! oh and I love kenzie's boots...where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete