Sunday, January 24, 2010

Last night we went out with some friends and all our kids of course to Brio. We had a great time. Didnt take my camera so we didn't get any pictures. Beautiful restraunt not sure if I would take kids there again though...So excited that in 2 weeks my great friend Tanya will bring another Beautiful girl in the world:) Stella Jade Brasher...(*LOVE THIS NAME) cant wait to post pictures of her:)

And of course Mackenzie starts crying when we leave "Brio" calling for Brenna...I want to play with Brenna she cried for like 10mins in the car..so funny this age I really think there are terrible 3's instead of 2's. Yea the playoffs are on today now we will see who goes to the "superbowl"

1 comment:

  1. We just love ya'll so much!!! And I do agree about the terrible 3's cuz brenna never went thru the terrible 2's and now she let's us know whose boss & if she doesn't get her way she'll act like a maniac!

    ReplyDelete