Thursday, February 4, 2010

staying super busy!

I like to be busy but WOW its been "super busy" Saturday I meet up with some of my great friends Erica and Kristi at kristi's house for a facial, which was alot of fun. Tuesday morning I went to "God seekers" which I feel really changed me life for the better. It was a class about Romancing the home. I have now decided I am going to make some "me time" and start reading christian books about being the best wife and mother. several great books they recommend. Tuesday night me, tim and my dad went to see Avatar finally!!! it was alot of fun. Tim and I love to see movies it makes me feel so "refreshed" I wish we could take time for ourselves more often.

And Wednesday night mackenzie and I went to church (which we LOVED) we meet up with some of our good friends there and ate dinner with them. You just cant beat going to church. I feel now I want us to attend church whenever the doors are open. Mackenzie just loved it..and she didnt want to leave. And now that I am a mother I want to strive to be a great influence for my kids. And I believe that Church is the first step. I strongly believe that God made his plan for us and that was for us to move here and find a church for our family and thats what we did. Everything has just fallen into place. When we moved here we did not know anyone and now I feel we know more people than we did before we moved here.

And this weekend I am looking forward to going to the mall with Erica and Kristi and all our kids to have some girl and mommy time:) And next week Stella will be here on the 10th yay!! and friday is mommy and me at church we are going to the Gardendale fire department and i cant wait for that Mackenzie just LOVES fire trucks and she will be in heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment