Wednesday, May 5, 2010

"FuN TiMeS"















So much fun we have..Its constant but so fun. When they nap is when I get to post things :) I registered Mackenzie for preschool. she is SO excited and I think I know every person that goes there so thats good. She saw her class and bunches of friends so she cant wait!! I didnt realize we knew so many people. Mackenzie didnt want to leave. I am so glad it all has worked out thanks to the Lord above he guides me in everything I do. I wanted her just to go 2-3 days a week and it worked out. As you can see she LOVES her new jeep and so does kendall. The worst thing was it took 18hrs to charge the battery ugh, so she pretended she was driving that night. Excited about hanging out with our good friends Erica and Kristi this weekend and going friday to the splash pad with them also. pictures to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment