Monday, March 8, 2010

Live in the present..have NO regrets!!

These are some photo's taken throughout last week. Park, GiGi's and pawpaw's house and just pictures of the girls playing together. kendall is now pulling up on EVERYTHING..its so funny when I give her a bath she doesn't want to sit down. I highly recommend a book I just finished. "What every mom needs" by Elisa Morgan and Carol Kuykendall...its MOPS (mother of preschool children) I have learned SO much from it and plan to get many more books by MOPS. The sweetest saying Ever:


"HANDPRINTS"
Sometimes you get discouraged
Because I am so small
And always leave my fingerprints
On furniture and walls.
But every day I'm growing up
And soon I'll be so tall
That all those little handprints
Will be hard to recall.
So here's a special handprint
Just so that you can say
This is how my fingers looked
When I placed them here today.

very sweet..print it out and put your little one's handprints on this and put on your fridge:)


For life is short, the years rush past. A little girl grows up so fast. No longer is she at your side, her precious secret to confide, the picture books are put away there are no more games to play. No goodnight kiss, no prayers to hear
that all belongs to yesteryear. My hands once busy now lie still. The days are long and hard to fill. I wish I might go back and do the little things you asked me too..

Now if that doesnt bring tears to your eyes:( life in the present with NO regrets:)

1 comment: