Saturday, March 27, 2010

so much fun...

Today we went to the Easter egg drop in Mount Olive. This helicopter dropped 10,000 easter eggs and I felt like a kid myself. We meet alot of our friends and family there. It was so much fun. Afterwards we had a outreach at our church, going door to door inviting people to church for Easter. God has put it on my heart to serve in our church to be the 3 year old teachers so starting in June Tim and I are going to be Sunday school teachers hehe :) Really excited to see what God has in store for us. And earlier this week we had "mommy and me" at our church. So I took the girls and we had a great time. As you see in the photo's we made bird nest's. Such fun we have the 3 of us girls:) Today I took them for a ride in the wagon around the neighbor hood and they LOVED it. We are hoping the rain holds off for tomorrow we have another egg hunt at our church. Pictures to come. God bless!!! "Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love."

No comments:

Post a Comment